Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is there more?

Something is really wrong with me right now, I don't know what is it, but my heart is strange like if there was a hand grabbing and squishing it.. It doesn't hurt, it's more like a heavy thing that I have to walk with everywhere I go, and I'm getting kind of tired.
Everyone arround me seems to understand what I'm going though, but how can they, if even I don't know what's going on?! Everyone keeps trying to help, saying how everything is gonna be okay.. But what happens if it doesn't? what happens if everyone is wrong and EVERYTHING goes wrong? You always have answers but I think this time you are as clueless as I am, face it: everything about me is wrong, everything about us isn't meant to be, everything about you keeps me from flying free.. And I hate and love every minute of being your prisoner.
I keep telling myself to let go, and everytime the space between us grows, you come closer again and I can't believe you're near.. And then, one day, your're gone again, and I'm missing you and going crazy, and everything is falling appart, until there's another sign.. What the hell are we doing?? This is a circle everything changes but still, everything's the same, at the end of the day I walk home with nothing and you still have it all.
I know there will always be something there, what I don't know is how am I supose to live knowing that a person like you is out there, and that for a moment that person seemed to care?
I just have to move on, with everything I thought you and I could be, everything I'll never have, everything I can't leave.. Wait! I just said I was moving on, and now I'm saying "everything I can't leave"?!
See?? This is exactly what you do to me.. But then again, it doesn't really matter to you..
You have it all, everything you've ever wanted and there's still a bonus: me..

1 comment: